Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Try Something New Tuesday 2.0

I tried this a few weeks a go and really thought I'd be able to make it a regular post but honestly, I've been having a hard time keeping up with my blog commitments. . I know, I know .. I'm the worst.

Anyhow, last week when I went out for groceries, I made sure I included a few new additives (a new granola, pumpkin) to the grocery list so I could report back and do a post like this.

So, this Tuesday? This Tuesday I tried Black Bean Tortilla Chips!



I had this salty little snackaroo with my lunch today (counted 14 chips and put them in a baggy)




Holy yum! I know I say that about everything, but this granola was absolutely delicious!

I got them on sale at Dominion (Natural Value section) for $3.99. The regular price was $5.99 I believe but don't quote me on this.

Anyhow, try them out. They're d-e-a-d-l-y!

Yup, chip scene .. bad, I know.

Questions
1. Do you love granola as much as I love granola?
2. What's something new you've tried lately?
3. Have any suggestions of something new I can try next Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment