Monday, December 2, 2013

Randomly Weekly Rant 4.0


  • The girl at Arizona Heat had her 'lady medication' left out on the counter the last week .. I thought that was odd .. is it? or am I just odd?
  • Last year was my first EVER kiss under the mistletoe .. I want a kiss under the mistletoe this year :) (silly girl)
  • I'm down 19-lbs since Vegas
  • I had a deadly past few weeks with workouts!! I worked out 8 days in a row before taking this past Saturday off .. and then was back at it on Sunday night
  • OMG!! Loud crunchers are the absolute worst!! The girl in the office. OMG THE GIRL IN THE OFFICE!!!! PLEASEEEE .. you're killing me!
  • I have sooo many blogs to catch up (other blogs I have to read that is)
  • I need a new fitness goal .. O wait, I have one ;)
  • I got a Black Friday steal from Best Buy with this 42" LED tv. First tv I owned in 2-years


  • Shakti Yoga Studio is closing down on December 13th. Sad times in the maritimes all around .. 
  • Did you know that receiving a smile from a random in the morning, plays a huge part on how good or bad my day goes? Huge influence on me
  • I saw this brand of trail mix at Target the other night and I pretty much drooled in the isle..I think I'll buy myself a bag for Christmas. Thoughts?



  • There is a firefighter at the gym who was telling a story about how they found a 4-day old dead body in a house ... and his buddy lost his appetite and threw up .. so the guy at the gym telling the story decided to eat his lunch (said he's used to the smell). Sick.
  • I tried on a dress at Dynamite last week and from habit, I picked up a large (I generally try a large  for (A) length and (B) junk in ma trunk. The dress was ridiculously baggy (seriously, it was). I said to Nicole (gal working - yes, I just remember her name cause she was of huge assistance to me) "Nicole, ahhh can I grab a medium please". She looked at the dress and said "ahh, I think you're gonna need a small". AND, AND, AND .. that's what she brought and that's what I walked away with
  • I took topless (breast covered with hands) pictures last week. Judge away, friends! I'm pumped!!
  • I'm always more prone to getting work done when I have my hair in a Liberian bun and glasses on. Common thing or no?
  • I've been wearing my under armour snowboarding hat to work later and have adopted this "I'm cool, I'm hippie, I'm zen" kinda outlook .. so weird ..
  • I wanna take a weekend and stroll through downtown and try out some new coffee (new to me) shops. Suggestions?
  • Pet Peeve: when someone goes to grab and a coffee and realizes there isn't any left .. and then proceeds to walk away and not brew another pot
  • I'm having the biggest craving for pears lately. Yum .. Costco ..
  • Guess who has their Christmas tree? Yup, Michael's .. Reg: $400, got it on sale for $200 / Mama got i for me .. and delivered! Tanks ;)


  • Like protein pancakes? Well .. after much experimentation, I want it to be known that 1-scoop of protein powder and 1-cup of egg whites is the only way to go
  • I wish St.John's had a drop in salad bar for quick grab n' go days
  • I wanna go to a juice bar. I haven't 'juiced' in over 2-weeks and I'm having some mad cravings
  • I started in a new position at work a few weeks a go and I'm just not sure it's me .. le sigh
  • I told Rob that I wanna sit in bed with a hot chocolate, Christmas cookies on a plate, comfy clothes on, perched up straight and blog.
    • I'm not a huge hot chocolate person
    • I'd get anxiety eating cookies in bed .. and probably have crumbs everywhere
    • If I wear comfy clothes, I'll pass out
    • I don't like being perched up in a bed
    • BUT ... it sounds good in theory, doesn't it?
  • Totally contradicting the above, but I really wanna have a Tim Horton's white hot chocolate. I haven't had one in almost 2-years with ol' Matty-cakes (good thing he doesn't read this blog)
  • Did anyone try the new juice bar on Elizabeth Avenue? Me either.
  • Omg, the internet connection at Starbucks is the worst!!
  • My mind is constantly racing with new goals to set for December (more so 'to dos'
  • Ok .. picking at your toe nails in the Moksha Hot Yoga studio before YIN yoga starts is NOT ok with me. I watched someone do this.. how in the hell was I supposed to find my 'happy place' after watching that?
  • I'm so excited for Tiffany and Stephen to come home for Christmas :)
  • I'm so excited for Christmas festivities
  • I need a list of new seasons to start and finish over Christmas
  • So Karla left for Ontario last week as she's off to work in the Kiewit office in Milton. I'm so sad she's gone but she left for Germany last weekend and is headed back to NL to drive her car home after her trip. We're gonna meet up when she's in town and say our goodbyes. On a happy note, before she left she handed me this


..A Christmas present and a housewarming present.

We're both pretty much obsessed with tea so I got two mugs from
Chapter's and a spiced cinnamon and Christmas tea :) Yumm


  • My mom is having a housewarming for me this weekend and I'm pretty pumped
  • I need to write a post on the new place but for some reason I keep putting it off
  • I've been in the mood to get on the ol' wine buzz lately
  • I've been feeling as if I'm in somewhat of a rut .. like I don't have anything interesting to blog about ..
  • I think I'm boarder line psycho at work sometimes. I actually talk to the guys like I'm the queen bee .. Can I be queen bee?
  • Went to Dominion a few nights a go for groceries ... walked around the entire store with my belt undone. Undone and HANGING down .. Like someone who was out 'trickin' (word?). Ugh, that's what you get for feeling bloated while driving home
  • I also need to write a post with an update on my November list. Guess what? I accomplished very little
  • I made a list of all the things I have to update Karla on when she gets here :) So self-absorbed
  • I've been doing some real life questioning .. what am I doing? am I happy? Is construction what I want? Is the engineering field something I want to stick with?
  • I'm obsessed with scarves! Holy fa*k! What a collection I got going
  • I fit in my size 8s from summer 2010 this past weekend! Ooo yaaaa
  • For a housewarming Karla gave me this amazing fur blanket





  • Dying to grind my own almonds and make my own almond butter! I think that I'm gonna go with this method after my current tub is empty (That'll be sooner than later. Guaranteed)
  • I tried on 5 different sports bras for my photos last Friday and got so frustrated that I stormed out of Sports Check ..so frustrating when you just don't feel like you're ready ... yet now, I have no regrets
  • Man, there are so many shows I wanna watch over Christmas break! I wanna disappear in my fleece sheets, eat trail mix and blow the vessels of my eyes from staring at the computer screen! 
  • ^SIKE! I have a tv now .. no more lap top movies ;)
  • At the end of the day, it's peanut butter > a boyfriend. Sorry, boys.



  • I've been thinking about trying out a video blog post. Thoughts?
  • Ugh, coffee snob alert: Rule of thumb - never pour a coffee while the coffee is undergoing a brew. . . this happened to me
  • Coffee snob alert #2: So I'm a gold member at Starbucks which means I get free refills when in the shop. All most of the girls know me and can vouch for that. Yesterday I was at Starbucks and the guy (who I find extremely rude in regards to customer service). I told him I didn't have my card but the girls could vouch. No by' .. he said "there's no way of actually knowing if you're a cardholder." Stared at me .. then walked away! ROTTED! It's not the $2.77 I'm worried about spending .. it's how RUDE he was and how RUDE he always IS! (ugh) Now .. that's why I use the word rant in the title of these posts
  • Can I buy a Christmas tree ornement with 'my first Christmas' on it?
  • I received this in the mail this week :)


 
If you'd like to check out my previous rants, click the links below:

Random Weekly Rant 3.0 (October)

WHAT.A.RANT.

Questions
1. What would you blog about if you had your own?
2. Are you ready for Christmas?
3. Know any good juice recipes?

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed every word of your Rant!! I couldn't take my eyes of it until i had finished...you really are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew. Glad you didn't think I was a negative ned.
      Thank you :)

      Delete