Friday, December 6, 2013

Livin' the Sunshine Dream



First off, I would like to give a huge thanks to Liz @ Lizziefit for nominating myself/this blog for a sunshine award. I was quite shocked and beyond honored when I read the message that I had primarily missed in the comments section of this post(tab).


source


I've never really ever got 'nominated' for anything so it's a pretty big deal for me. And of course, I gladly accept :)

Here goes ..

The rules for the Sunshine Award are as follows:
  1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
  2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back
  3. Answer the same 10 questions given
  4. 4 Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs
  5. 5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
Q & A

1. Where would you most like to travel to?

I'm gonna say South America right now. But my mind always changes. I wanna travel EVERYWHERE!

2. Do you have a sweet tooth?  

Are you kidding me? I could pair a different desert with every tooth in my mouth!! I used to be a chip kinda gal, but since I've gotten older, I die for the treats.

Top 3 fav you ask? O, ok then..
Nanimo Bars
Date Crumbles
Scor Bars (only at Christmas though)

3. What motivates you to keep you blogging?

  • YOU motivate me to keep blogging
  • Feedback from readers
  • Just knowing I have readers in general
  • Knowing that other people out there struggle with the same insecurities as myself
  • Educating others while being educated in return
  • The fact that blogging keeps my own health in check
  • The fact that blogging encourages me to try new things (and blog about it), put myself on the line (and blog about it), make lists which in turn, keep me on track (and blog about it)


4. Who is your favorite comedian? 

Honestly, I don't know much about comedians.

If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Jimmy Fallon. I've seen a ton of his videos and my jaws go stiff every time he speaks!

Also, I'm a lover of Seinfeld and my friends and I went and saw Jerry Seinfeld in Vegas in 2012. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!! (jaws stiff, again)


5. What is your favorite outdoor activity?

I love hiking in the woods (love love love) but I think what brings me the most peace, is nighttime pavement running. There's something about running on warm night with lots of lights and little traffic. It brings me to this zone that I hate to leave.

But again, I love hiking .. and as I type that, I again question which I enjoy more. Hiking is an escape from reality. It's a getaway from civilization where you can just be. <3

6. Who was your favorite teacher and why?

I had a really hard time answering this one. Mr. O'Reilly from grades 10-12 was super artsy fartsy granola interesting and I loved her! She knew we skipped class and would sometimes turn a blind eye to the fact. With that being said, there's something about Ms. Follett in grade 8 that gives me a huge smile. Ms. Follett was super cool and she was young and relating! She was outdoorsy, super athletic and had a rockstar bod (sick arms) .. and a great teacher! God .. and Ms. McGrath from grade 8 .. ugh .. I give up on this one.

7. Do you own any pets?

I don't. If I decide to have kids, I'll test life out with a dog.

As of now, no kids for this gal!!

One thing though .. as of this summer, David made me realize that I am a 'dog person'. Seriously!!

9. Where are you from?

Pouch Cove, baby!
  
10. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Too much.


So ya, if I had to nominate 10 bloggers with the Sunshine award, they would be:

Liz @ 125
Tina @ Carrots 'n' Cake
Caitlin @ Healthy Tipping Point
Theodora @ Losing Weight in the City
Lauren @ Me and the Mountains
Julie @ PB Fingers 
Sarah @ Make me a Housewife
Georgia @ Georgia Trying Something New 
NL Lights @ NL lights 
Angela @ oh she glows 




Good night, friends & Happy Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment