Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A-Z Survey

I love making lists and I enjoy corky surveys. They make bloggig more fun. I'm sure noone cares about half of the answers but that's alright .. ya that's ok .. cause this is my blog anywayyy (funny? ..I'm laughing)

Anywho, I stole this off of Georgia and decided to give it a go.

Lifeeee

A. Attached or Single? Singleee

B. Best Friend? Goodness, I have quite a few .. and plus, I know everyone wants to be my bestie so I can't go pointing fingas






C. Cake or Pie? Cake

D. Day of choice? Thursday. There's something about thinking 'tomorrow is Friday'

E. Essential item? Earrings. I feel so naked without them. I'm currently obsesssed with my Forever 21 retro earrings :)


F. Favourite color? Salmon? I'd like to say black or charcoal but I know that techically they not considered a color. But salmon probably isn't either.. whatever

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms

H. Home town? Pouch Cove, NL

I. Favourite indulgence? Dried Mangos (Costco, $11.99, 160-calories/6 pieces .. eek!!) and draft beer. Or any beer.




J. January or July? July - deck beer, sun, Quidi Vidi, Signal Hill, Town Festivals, Tely 10

K. Kids? Jesus, no!

L. Life isn't complete without? Coffee



M. Marriage date? Never? (But I want an engagement ring)




N. Number of brothers/sisters? One sister, Sam-scam!



O. Oranges or apples? Apples for days!



P. Phobias? Living alone/being alone at 35+ - I have serious issues with being the cat lady

Q. Quotes?

"She believed she could, so she did" (125s blog)

"normal is just a button on a washing machine"

"it is what it is" <-- takes the cake as my favourite

So many quotes that I love but I'd be here all day if I told you them all.

R. Reasons to smile? Family, friends, deck beers this summer :)

S. Season of choice? Fall - fall jackets, smell, leaves, temperature, hot coffees .. need I say more?

T. Tag 5 People
  1. Samantha Norman
  2. Liz Morris
  3. Sarah Reddy
  4. Tina Haupert
  5. Caitlin Boyle

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm a mid-night eater. I generally don't eat in the nighttimes after I workout  and I often find myself waking up at 1-2am, starving... And then I end up snacking on cashews, raisins or some other quick-grab food. Lately, I just down a big glass of water but this still leaves the void in my stomach. I'm working on this though. Promise.

V. Vegetable? Carrots

W. Worst habit? I tend to rub/scratch at my collar bones/ neck area when I'm nervous or frustrated. O, I also am a bad jaw biter.. not nice

X. X-ray or ultrasound? A few x-rays when I was a kid for sprains

Y. Your favourite food? Trail Mix or Granola




Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus

No comments:

Post a Comment