Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 1 of 'Back on Track'

So this is totally gonna be a quick and uninteresting post. I was too busy/tired last night to write so I figured I'd wait until my break at work today (2-15mins and 1-30min).

I wanted to give a small update of my Thursday night with regards to fitness and why today (Friday) is gonna be a great day!

Let me see.. let me see..

Guess who ran 6-miles 5.95-miles last night after work? ME

Guess who did a lazy 15-minute cool down on the cross-trainer, post-run? ME

Varying from 5-8mph
Saturated with my big, huge, massive, manly, sexy muscles
 
Guess who sweat so much post-run that she had to stop doing a plank cause the guy on the side was watching the water fall off her body? ME

Guess who felt sick to her stomach but forced down a 1/2 a scoop of 100% Pure Protein with water? ME

Guess who left the gym at 10pm and went home and did laundy, dishes, showered and cleaned her room at ? ME

Guess who is very content with her Thursday evening doings? ME ME ME ME ME

 

So why is today gonna be a good day?

I took my vitamins

Green-Iron, Little White-Vitamin D, Big White-Calcium Magnesium
Pink-Multi-vitamin, 2-fish oil, 1-Amoxicillin

I brought my magic bullet to work and started the morning with a delicious protein smoothie
 
3/4-cup of Mixed berries, 1/2-scoop vanilla cream 100% pure protein
 whey, 1-tbsp of ground flax, 1 cup of chocolate almond breeze,
1/2 cup of water -  235-calories

I made banana protein pancakes for my lunch


 I packed lots of vegetables for my snacks (no dressing of course)


I brought a Clif bar as a delicious treat/snack/250-calories .. oops

 


Guess who was in a mad rush last night and this morning when taking pictures and has an iPhone that takes garbage photos? ME (Looking into a new camera actually)

So ya, I had a great Wednesday evening and am having a fabulous Thursday! I plan on running tonight and taking tomorrow off. I also have a feeling that the ambition I have at this very moment will fall short when I leave this evening and I will be super tired. I need to run tonight though so I can justify having a break tomorrow. I'm debating wine tomorrow night..? Maybe not... maybe though.

Moving on ... here is what I shall be telling myself at 7pm tonight, friends


Anyhow, back to work I go! Happy Thursday, lovers <3

1 comment: