Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bad/Good Tuesday

  • I have strep throat again
  • I ate clean all day
  • I felt energized all day
  • I made another amazing smoothie
  • I worked exceptionally efficient at work
  • I crossed so many things off my list
  • I sweat buckets running around the building
  • I ruined my mood when I ate 2 3 golden oreos (was so hungry and ran out of snacks at the end of the day)
  • I tried to stay positive and went to Bulk Barn to stock up on 'healthy treat' ingredients
  • I went to the gym and ran 5-miles
  • I did a deadly upper body workout
  • I rubbed my feet a little raw
  • I was in bed by 10:30
  • I slept deadly
  • I woke up feeling like a million bucks
  • Tuesday was a good day. Screw the oreos
  • Smiling :) :)
  • That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment