Friday, August 16, 2013

Fun Friday Random Post

I'm sure you guys really don't care about my every move throughout the day and probably aren't interested in my random thoughts. But .. but .. but .. I went to bed at 7-pm last night and didn't open my computer so I have approx. 1-hr to write a post for today.

So folks, I give you a little post on some random things that are going through my head lately, new favourites, some plans for the near future and a little extra!
  • I'm obsessed with tea lately. Legit, 4-5 cups a day (on top of my coffee consumption)
  • I stopped buying Iced Americanos at 9:00pm to
    • get on a sleep schedule
    • they're burning a hole in my pocket and I truly NEED to stop wasting my money
  • Karla and I have a small love for pugs. CNC is our second fav blogger (125 taking 1st place) and she has a pug, Murphy. Karla just emailed me this on her lunch break. I died haha. Sorry Karla, but we need a life!



  • I can't wait for fall for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
  • I cheated on my diet yesterday and dipped a spoon into some almond butter.. coTWICEugh
  • I feel 'thinner' lately
  • I love that the above bullet is what is considered a 'cheat' now. Before I'd be like "I kinda cheated a little tiny bit. I had 3 muffins, 16 cookies and 4 brownies.. not bad, right?"
  • I made a banana paleo pancake for breakfast and it was the best one to date (Karla made one for today and said it's her new fav!
HOLY YUM

  • I wanna bring my recyclables to the 5am Tim Horton's loiterer but I'm not sure if he'll take it offensively or not
  • I had a urge to sit in a mud puddle at work yesterday
  • I'm thinking about signing up for Run for the Cure in October
  • I get to have a photo shoot with NLABBA photos .. I wanna wear a crop Metallica Ride the Lightning shirt. I already have the shirt from an 80's party a while back. Cool?



  • City and Colour has a new album out, 'The Hurry and the Harm'. It's AWESOME! My two favourite songs so far are The Lonely Life and Commentators. It's pretty similar to their last album, Little Hill
 
The Hurry and the Harm
 
 
 
  • As of Thursday, August 15th, I hit 4999 blog views on minusthirtythreeplease.blogspot.com - Ahh hellooo - Exciting with a capital E
  • I decided last week on my hike that I wanted to become a dog person. I decided I wanna drive around with my windows down and my dogs head out the window
  • I went to the fill my water bottle earlier and found myself breaking out a little dance wiggle in the office .. by myself
  • I've consumed 10+ chicken breast this week so far
  • I'm obsessed with the new white 'ZERO ULTRA' Monster energy drink! Like seriously, this hits me hard!!!  Get that in yer guts and run the Long Harbour stair tower

  • I can start to feel a difference in my body from the new eating/workout regime. I'm thinking it's cause 80% from the eating and 20% from the change in diet - Hello bikini mamaaaa
  • I wanna sleep in a tent before the end of summer
  • I'm competing in the Glory Dash next Saturday



  • I'm dying for a latte at Post Espresso downtown
  • I saw this on the wall of the gals washroom at work haha Love it

The cutest, right? D'awww

  • Even though I eat the same thing every day now, writing down what you've consumed every 2.5-3 hours is sooo annoying (sometimes meals are altered so you have to document everything
  • I started making an effort to drink 5-6 L a day now
  • I feel so busy lately that I can't breathe. I think it's a quarter life crisis
  • Karla and I have plans to take a trip to Fogo before the season ends
  • I have to take 2-wk progress pictures on Sunday. Ew!
  • I think I need to go on a trip soon
  • I wanna go hiking this Sunday
  • I also wanna bake something for the guys at work on Sunday
  • I don't think I'm gonna complete my 2013 list of goals this year. *insert annoying sad face*
  • I wanna go out of town by myself and stay at a Bed and Breakfast. I wanna read, blog and drink coffee. Weird or no?
  • I increased my lifting weights this week - Score!
  • I'm so sick of people writing Facebook status' on their damn relationships!!!!!!!!! Jesus!
  • Karla is not my girlfriend. She is my co-worker (made the blog 3 times haha)
  • I'm at work and have been picking at this post on my break(s) .. so I have to go now



Happy Friday, Friends! =)

2 comments:

  1. Great post :)

    Getting out of town by yourself would be totally awesome - Take some time to reflect and relax.

    I've decided along with my goal to do a 3 day bike tour in PEI, I want to do the tely 10 next year! I love the "I feel so busy lately that I can't breathe" feeling. But that's just me ;)

    You're confidence resonates through this post about your training for the competition. I love it, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! So many mentions! Do I see a guest post in my future? hmm...

    ReplyDelete