Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Quote of the Day

So I've found myself very interested in motivational speakers lately. I love when friends, family, randoms etc share random little quotations of all kinds.

Mainly, I love 'inspirational' quotes. Quotes that make you stop and think 'Wow. That's sooo true'. or 'O my god. That's sooo me'. Quotes that make you analyze scenarios from every possible angle. That make you put yourself in someone elses shoes and take a moment to be grateful for what you DO have, and stop dwelling on you don't.

I started gandering through pinterest a good few months a go because I wanted to start a 'Motivation Board'. I have a motivation board (I call it my Vision Board) in my bedroom and it's my place to post random sayings .. words for thought .. motivational pictures .. you get the jist (sp?).

Anyhow, I'm going to try to find something that 'moves' me a few times each week and post it for you all. Today, Tuesday, August 12th, 2013, words that made me stop and think were ..




I run because I can.

When I get tired,
I remember those who can't run,
what they'd give to have this simple gift I take for granted,
and I run harder for them.

I know they would do the same for me.


What types of motivational words inspire YOU?

Have any favourite quotes to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment