Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fabulous Fitness Survey

Hello hello,

I Hope that everyone is having a great week! I'm heading to the cabin this weekend with Al and Co. so my excitement starts tomorrow :) food+drinking+sun+deck beers+adventure? Ahh yiahhh!

Anyhow, I haven't had much time to blog lately because: 1. work has been super stressful lately and I'm I'm so tired in  the nights and 2. the month is coming to an end so I've been clueing up my June goals which you can find on this post.

I have some great ideas for upcoming posts but they're pending in my shneaky black book! For now, I'm gonna do a fun little survey called Fabulous Fitness Survey. I totally stole it from CNC but I thought it'd too fun to pass up (ok, obviously fun for me and not so much you).

FFS

1. What did you eat for breakfast? I didn't eat breakfast today as yesterday I started a 24-hr fast (totally would have had egg+avocado -- ma new fav)


2. How much water do you drink a day? Anywhere from 2.5-4L, definitely

1-2 bottles a day plus I use a Lulu and Goodlife bottle

3. What is your current favorite workout? Jogging/Running

4. How many calories do you eat a day? A-L-O-T! Well, anywhere from 1200-1500 (definitely have been exceeding this a little lately)

5. What are your favorite healthy snacks? Omg,
    • 100% apples with Sunbutter..
    • Celery with Sunbutter..
    • Banana with Sunbutter..
    • A spoon with Sunbutter..
    • Trail mix. But I've been limiting this lately because Trail Mix + Moderation = German to me

Bulk Barn does it best!

I'd have fruit for EVERY meal if my teeth sisn't rott
out of my head (sick, Vic) but it's true. Heart Heart Heart

Absolute Favorite (Costco, $9.99)
Too much sugar so I don't buy it anymore :(
butttt I make my own unsalted, all-natural trail mix

6. What do you usually eat for lunch?

Salads, Salads, Salads (which I actually don't get bored with if I switch them up).

I always feel 'refreshed' when I eat a nice salad

7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
I'm not very good with strength training but if i had to pick, I'd say biceps (which are very untoned, atm)

8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?

Core. I don't hate training my core, I'm just weak and this makes it challenging (boo-hoo)

9. What are your “bad” food cravings?

Nanimo Bars - biggest weakness
Dried Mangos - crave them weekly
Granola/Trail Mix - crave it hourly (not kidding)

10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?

I do. I take vitamin D, Omega-3 Complex, Calcium-Magnesium (knee issues) and an iron steroid.

11. How often do you eat out?

Maybe once every two weeks, recently. I generally drink at restaurants but don't actually eat there.

12. Do you eat fast food?

I can honestly say that I don't :)

13. Who is your biggest supporter?

Probably my mom, Trudy!

Gotta love red eye

14. Do you have a gym membership?

Sure ya knows

15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

5 hours

16. Do you have a “cheat”day?

I kind of cheat every day in a way. I eat so much Sunbutter that it's ridiculous. I could put it on anything. 'moderation..moderation'

17. Do you drink alcohol?

Yes Sir! (See here)

git dat in yer guts

18. Do you have a workout buddy?

Not a steady one. I love when Val texts with a "Quidi Vidi" or mom with a "Signal Hill", but other then that, I kinda do my own thing.

19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?

I can't say I've completely committed to a healthy lifestyle by definition (drinker, caffeine junkie..sm**er <--? ) but I'd say the best thing is how I now view exercising. I used to go to the gym cause all I would tell myself was "get skinny, get skinny, get skinny", but now I love how exercise makes me feel. I am truly obsessed with how I feel after I've completed any form of physical activity.

20. What was the last healthy thing you did?

Filled up my 1.5-L bottle of water :)


Soooo that was fun, right? haha probably not but everyone loves a good survey! I am in love with making lists so it was the perfect post to pick at.

Try it. It'll make you think.
 
Happy happy Thursday, Friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment