Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Happy Tuesday!

Why was yesterday a good day you ask? O, I don’t know .. let me see

1.       I ate 100% paleo
 
Just a couple of my delicious treats for the day!
 
2.       I documented my food intake using myfitnesspal, perfectly (lies, nothing I do is ‘perfect’)



3.       I was planning on taking a night off jogging but booted myself through 2-miles (6.0mph-8.5mph) and a 1-mile incline walk (4.0-mph at 5 incline)
 
a walk + a run = better than none (funny? I thought so..)
 
4.       I did a circuit workout with Samantha

5.       I was in bed by 10:30pm

6.       I slept 6-hrs and only woke once (rare)

7.       I made an AWESOME salad for supper and sat by my lonesome while I ate, drank a litre of water and started a study syllabus for my Power Engineering exam (step 1)
 
spinach, egg, blueberries, strawberries, grapes,
baby tomatoes, mushroom, avocado
 
8.       With use of my little fitness calendar I calculated that I have 13 days left to walk 5-miles (easy-peasy)
 
 
9.       I calculated that I have 12 days left to jog/run 19.89-miles (very doable)
 
June Progress Calender
 
10.   It struck me that there are 6-weeks minus 1-day until the Tely 10! Hello J
 
Post-Tely 10, July '12
 

 Hope Tuesday is equally as swell :)
 
Cheers, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment