Thursday, June 6, 2013

WIAW

Happy happy Wednesday, friends! Hope everyone is having the best of best day :) It's suchhh a nice day in St.John's. The sun is a' blazin' and the wind is a' lackin' (thank-god!) I decided to post another WIAW (What I ate Wednesday) Thinking that this might help me stay focussed on my eating today (ya' know.. seeing how I'll have to post it)

I'm not pleased with my dailies yesterday! I overate by quite a bit and didn't exercise. I had a 4-mile jog planned and 15-minutes of weights but my car got backed into and then I was dealing with that. I'm truly not trying to make excuses .. it was just a bad night.

Anyhow, today shall be a better day and tonight shall be a better night! Here goes..



Breakfast

Venti Black Iced Americano (0-cal)
Pure Protein Bar - Chocolate Peanut Butter (200-cal)
Lunch 

On-the-spot-salad - iceberg lettuce, 1/3 avacado,
1.5tbsp of goat cheese, small handful of blueberries/blackberries
/strawberries,2 big mushrooms, 1/3 red pepper, 1/3 yellow pepper,
 tiny sprinkle of red onion
 (no liquid dressing used - avacado does the trick)
(Cal - who cares)

Snacks
Sprinkle of fresh blueberries & an apple (approx. 100-cal)
1/4 cup of Nature Valley Trailmix (145-cal)
3 small pieces of dried mango (80-cal)
Another Protein Bar (200-cal)

Unlisted food eaten on Wednesday:
- hard-boiled egg (70-cal)
- banana (110-cal)
- fork full of vegetable stir-fry (moms leftover supper) (?)
-1/2 a chocolate chip cookie (2-3" diameter) (?)
 
I never ate a 'real meal' for supper tonight. I kinda pulled a 'grab n' go' because I arrived home after 7pm, had an appointment to attend, walked Signal Hill with mama-bear and then headed to the gym. By the time I got home, it was after 10pm. Blah. I'm aware that I'm not helping myself any.
 
Le sigh .. anywho .. on to the next day!
 
 
How did you guys eat?



No comments:

Post a Comment