Friday, February 14, 2014

WIAW

Greetings,

It's Wednesday and I totally would have posted my WIAW today but I was far too busy to snap pictures throughout the day!

This is the first time I've done this, but I'm posting WIAW from last Wednesday.

Yup, had a post last week that was ready to go and I ended up passing out (lap top open, lights on).

I'm telling you this cause [A] I didn't eat anything close to all of this today and [B] I felt like it would be a waste of a post if I didn't press publish.

So ya .. just know, below, was drafted last week.


Breakfast

Breakfast was a protein pancake ( minus the oats to save on carbs). I was pumped to make a breakfast smoothie, but I was all out of almond milk. I wasn't too torn up about it seeing how protein pancakes are always a *win*! Yum!


And I skipped on topping the pancake with anything (since the coconut oil gives oodles of taste) and I had 3/4C of stawberroes (measured) <-thank-you!




About two hours later, I ate half of the blackberries shown below. I was saving the others for Thursday.




And I obviously scarfed down a pear since they're my absolute favorite.


At 12, I had some celery with all-natural peanut butter.


And then had my 'lunch' at around 1:30. I had a half of a tin of light tuna, tried dijan mustard (which I didn't eat due to the tangy taste), ate the zucchini with a half pack of 100-cal hummus and was then far too full to even look at a tomatoe.


Around 4-pm, I was getting a little peckish (which ended up being more than peckish), so I had some plain greek yogurt with an apple.



I didn't have Metabolic Meltdown until 8, so at 6:30, I had a few bites of this black bean brownie. 

You must be thinking 'whoa! This girl eats a lot!' But please take into consideration that the days are longgg haha .. or so I tell myself that as an excuse.



Again, killing time before MM and I had to eat again.

Starved I tell ya!

Supper

And then I came home to a wonderfully delicious stir fry that was cooked by my mother and delivered by my sister (number 1 fan)!



 
So, quick question. Do you enjoy reading a WIAW post? I sure do love writing them (quick and easy filler post that puts my diet into perspective) and I definitely enjoy reading them! I read a post from another blogger who said she sees no point in writing them as it's unbeneficial to read what another eats. I found this strange because I mean, I read for recipes and ideas and just to get a grasp on ones lifestyle. Not to compare my eats to theirs.
 
Anyways, it had me thinking that perhaps noone cares what Victoria B Wade ate on Wednesday haha Regardless, I shall continue to write them because it keeps me 'aware'.
 
Ok, no pictures, but a list of today:
 
Breakfast - Protein Smoothie (Isoflex, mixed berries, natural pb, unsweetened chocolate almond milk) + 1XL black Tim Horton's coffee
Snack #1 - apple
Snack #2 - 2 stalks of celery with literally a 'dip' of pb (strange for me..) / mixed fruit (1C black berries, 1/4C pineapple)
Lunch - pork sirloin (approx. 4.5oz) and 1 carrot/1 parsnip <-- all done together in the slow cooker last night! yum!
Snack #3 - plain greek yogurt w. 1pk of stevia mixed in
Supper- pork sirloin (approx. 4.5oz) and 1 carrot/1 parsnip <-- again
Snack #4 - camino chocolate chips + 2 banana protein cookies
 
Now, I am off to be a nobody and drive my life away on that damn highway!
 
Later lovers!
 
Questions
1. What did you eat today?
2. Do you like reading WIAW posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment