Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weekly Workout Recap + A LOT to do this weekend


Hey guys,

Just thought I'd stop in after lunch to say hello and see the day is going.

My day? My day is going great! I have 2 days left (after today) of work and I have so much planned. I actually spent yesterday manually writing a list of my 'to dos' for this upcoming weekend.

Before I give you a 'check' tasks for this Thursday night until Monday (woop woop for having 4 days off). I'm gonna do a quick recap of eats this week and last weeks workouts.

Breakfast

A breakfast just wouldn't be a breakfast without a class peanut butter and chocolate protein powder w. an XL black coffee.

Yumm!


Lunch

Breakfast filled me up quite a bit today and I didn't get too 'snackish' throughout the morning.

Lunch was a delicious HUGE salad w. a HUGE bottle of water!



*I added 3-oz of pork loin also but I snapped the picture prior to this

spinach + edamame + mixed berries + tomatoes + mixed nuts + white cranberry balsamic vinaigrette = best.salad.ever

Also, this has been laying on the side of my desk for some time now .. a girl at work actually yelled at me to eat it and I told her I'd wait for my stomach to settle. She kept saying I was a rabbit and laughing with everyone. I'm not gonna lie .. I was a little intimidate .. sometimes people get food bullied..



..or is that just my excuse so I can eat cake?


Weekly Workout Recap

Sunday - Gym

  • 2.5-mile run, 2+ mile incline walk and 12 in 12

Monday - Run & Metabolic Meltdown



Tuesday - Night off
 
Wednesday - Metabolic Meltdown
  • Heavy lifting night
 
Thursday - Night off
 
Friday - Gym
  • 5-Mile Jog
 

Saturday - Legs & Shoulders
     
  • Barbell Squats - 12,10,8 (50-lbs, 70-lbs, 90-lbs) + 45-lb bar
  • Seated Calf Rise - 3x12 (45-lbs, 55-lbs, 65-lbs)
  • Leg Extension - 3x12 (115-lbs, 130-lbs, 145-lbs) <-- Killed me on the last set
  • Shoulder Press - 3x12 (20-lbs) <--did my second set using 25 for 6 but had to downgrade to 22.5 for the remaining 6
  • Side Lateral Raise - 3x12 (10-lbs)
 
I have to say, I had a really good week on the workout front.
No complaints at all. I can only hope that my plans don't get distorted this week and that I have a great weekend in every aspect and not just workouts.
 
Making the Most of Days Off

Exercise / Fitness
  • update my playlist
  • go for a lane swim
  • take a yoga class
  • take a class at the gym
  • Metabolic Meltdown: Friday + Monday
  • schedule next weeks workouts like appointments (has to be done)
  • workout with Tiffany since she's visiting
  • do X amount of squats and sit-ups EVERY day while I'm off (number TBD)


In the Kitchen
  • make green juice
  • make a spaghetti squash dish of some sort. Something new!
  • bake a new cookie
  • make Robs amazing protein bars
  • make a crock pot dish


Being Social
  • host a brunch on Sunday
  • meet Val to give her her birthday gift (I missed the birthday evens Saturday night)
  • have a coffee-blog date with Rob
  • catch-up on Homeland
  • have a lunch or dinner with my Mom


Household
  • clean the fridge
  • re-arrange or fix up the living room
  • clean the basement workout area
  • hang up ALL of my clothes that are chilling on my floor
  • vacuum my room
  • wash the bathroom for head to toe


Week Prep
  • load my Tim Horton's card (insert reasoning here)
  • meal prep and PLAN


Errands/'has to be done'
  • get an oil change
  • buy a shovel (no, I do not have a shovel)


Blog
  • post atleast 4 blog posts (if I'm feeling inspired)
  • update the blog diaries (omg, I have so many new blogs that I'm in love with)
  • work on my minusthirtythree Facebook page


Me Me Me
  • get a hair cut
  • spend a morning in bed reading a book
  • challenge myself to 1 of 8 CNC challenges
  • catch up on outstanding blog posts that I'm dying to read
  • update my 'daily note card messages' for a post at the end of February <--thanks to Katie
  • take my body measurements
  • camera shop :)
  • ^pending the above .. look into taking a camera class (this is a must)
  • sleep lots


just because..
  • give ATLEAST 1 bag of clothes to good will
  • make a casserole of some sort for my neighbor :)
  • bring mom birthday presents (was waiting for Samantha to return from her trip)
  • Buy a new keurig K-cup coffee bunch to try


Questions
1. What are your plans for the weekend?
2. When should you 'go go' and when should you 'lay low'? In your opinion
3. Do you have a hard time relaxing?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment