Wednesday, September 4, 2013

random wednesday this, that & thee other thinggg

  • i had the best weekend ever
  • i think i have a new hiking buddy
  • if there was ever a time i appreciated spending time with my sister, it was this weekend past. Thank you :)
  • i gained 4-lbs from last week to this week. The coaches said that though I ate VERY little while vacationing and did a ton of hiking, my body is used to being fed every 2-3hrs and eating every 4-5 has caused storage
  • storage fat EXISTS
  • i recently rediscovered my absolutely love for heavy metal
  • minusthirtythreeplease has almost reached 7000 page views (woop wooooop)
  • my care broke down on an off-ramp last night. Then it started. Then it broke down in the Irving parking lot. Now it's getting towed. Then it's getting fixed. Then my bank account will go down. And now I'm without a car
  • i have a big Gros Morne blog post coming. I just need to book a date with Starbucks-to-thee-ucks! umm ummmm
  • i really wanted to do a half marathon this year but I don't see it in my 2013 future
  • i can't wait to go New Years dress shopping
  • i can't believe people don't like grapefruit! Holy yum!
  • i hiked Gros Morne Mountain this past weekend
  • i hiked to the top of the Tablelands, too
  • some days I love having 16-hr days as I feel so determined, busy and go-go-get-er-done
  • some days I wish I had a 8:30-4:30 job so I could enjoy life a little more
  • tiffany and stephen are home for a visit :) Yayy
  • i need to start being smart about my money
  • my sister has the most awesome boyfriend friend-thats-a-boy
  • my new 25-minute core workout is deadly
  • heather and I got Starbucks for our morning coffee today (funn!) They're never opened when I leave for work in the am
  • 2.5 weeks from now and I'll be exploring Fogo. And blogging (hopefully) 
  • cashew butter is amazing
  • i don't camp enough
  • today I had to wear my 'dressier' clothes to the Brookfield office. If you saw my 'dressy' clothes, you'd choke on your coffee. Shopping soon is a must
  • i love blogging but I find it stressful sometimes
  • i had posing practise last night at the studio. Courtney rocked it! I have this weird arm thing going on where I hold my arms either tight to my sides, or out like an ape. It's so not cool
  • a lovely lady at work made the blueberry protein cookies I blogged about. She said they were gooood! Score! (Alternate 'tastier' recipe here)
  • i can almost get my belt on the 4th notch in. Almost
  • i'm so excited to buy new Lulu running leggings when I go to Halifax
  • i'm SO excited to Christmas shop
  • i have a tattoo appointment for Friday
  • i have a massage on Friday
  • i'm getting a hair cut on Saturday
  • i'm gonna have the best Friday-Saturday-Sunday workout days VERY soon
  • i have huge bags under my eyes today and feel a little corps-ish
  • i'm working from Brookfield Road and not Long Harbour for the next 2 days. I'm loving my life
  • the house I had my eye on was handed over to the bank on the day I had my viewing. Ugh
  • tickets for the NLABBA went on sale earlier this week. They're going fast if not sold out
  • i'm probably gonna become a vegetarian when I'm finished my training
  • i'm probably gonna turn into a chicken breast when I'm finished my training
  • i wanna set a tent up in the garage and sleep in it
  • my mom mentioned going to New York this fall (ahh helloooo)
  • i want a dog. But then again, I don't
  • i feel like I haven't seen my closest friends in quite some time
  • today is Emilys 25th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAUDE!
  • i only drank 4 energy drinks in 8 days. To you, pathedic. To me, I-AM-AWESOME
  • i'm going to workout for 2-hours tonight
  • when this nutrition plan is donzeo, I'm going to Starbucks and getting the biggest pumpkin spice latte
  • i'm not re-reading this post because I'm rushing
  • don't corrected me on not capitializing my 'i' on the beginning of every bullet. 125 does that in her blog. I love her <3
  • i have to go now because my lunch break is over

Later loverssss! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment