Thursday, September 12, 2013

Random Weekly Rant 1.0

Bullet thoughts from my racing mind
  • i am hungry 24-7
  • i have 3,125 pictures on my iPhone and I haven't even had the phone 8-months (crazy cakes!)
  • last weekend i spent 
    • $17.30 at Starbucks this past weekend  ( I need to buy a Keurig)
    • $16.28 on cigarettes this past weekend (I'm getting a stain on my tooth)
    • $254.25 to get a damn control valve fixed on my car (I want an Accord)
    • $420.00 on a tattoo (justified <3)
    • $82.88 on a pedicure with a tip (a toe on my left food smudged an hour later - ROTTED)
    • $25+$20 on benefit runs/walks (so worth it)
    • $40.26 on a Walmart run (because you can't go to Walmart without spending)
    • $22.49 at Garage on a crop top (totally said I wouldn't shop until I lost weight)
    • $23.02 at Bulk Barn (because everyone loves paleo granola)
    • $93.00 even at Costco (steak, chicken breast, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, sweet potato, red wine vinegar)
  • my coaches boyfriend bought her a treadmill. My work sidekicks boyfriend bought her a treadmill. I need to buy a boyfriend and then maybe he'll buy me a treadmill?
  • i'm making it my mission to NOT buy another article of clothing until Halifax at the end of October
  • i wanna do a make-over to my Pinterest walls. Make some new boards perhaps?
  • i lost 1.5-inches from my waist in 4-days! Woop woooooop
  • when I went through a break-up two summers a go I listened to 'Bulletproof' by La Roux every day for a good 3 months and would nod, smile and sing to myself as I ran at the gym. Looking back, A. I actually thought I was 'bulletproof', B. I bet some of the GoodLife regulars thought I was suchhhh a tool
  • i bought my first pumpkin spice latte last week and got it with soy. I took a sip and then messaged the training coach to confirm. He said "Absolutely NO soy". Then I gave it to my roommate, Kyle. Then I noticed Kyle had a Facebook status stating how he has a new obsession with Starbucks. Rattling
  • a piping superintendent told me on Monday that a crazy amounty of spirit surrounds me (I've been thinking about it since Monday)
  • i plan on doing a lot of baking this winter
  • i think I'm gonna watch all the Breaking Bad seasons over Christmas break. Yayy
  • cooking with coconut oil just makes everything delicious
  • 9-weeks until the show
  • a new lady just moved into the downstairs of the house we rent. She's actually the sweetest/cutest/friendliest woman EVER! So excited for no sketch-bags (though she probably thinks it is 'i' that is the sketch bag)
  • i love my new tattoo
  • i really wanna re-model the template of my blog. Suggestions?
  • it annoys me when people press you as to why you look so 'tired' .. yet you've wide-awake
  • i wanna be bloggy-Mcblogster come Christmas time
  • i didn't complete my 'to do' list for the weekend past
  • 12-days until Fogo adventures
  • Pinterest is actually the bomb
  • i love how you can trick your mind into thinking you're eating something new (by changing the shape) when your baked goods have the exact same ingredients
  • i leave my dishes on my dresser sometimes cause my roommate is such a clean freak, that I know he's going to rush to get them done. You're probably thinking 'why don't she just do her dishes?' .. hmm cause .. I'M LAZY!
  • i really miss having girly nails
  • i'm rah-heely excited for Sun Sushi on Stavanger Drive! Yum x10
  • i'm so tired lately
  • though I could probably run a 20-km run from Cape Spear to Signal Hill with my eyes closed ... I really wanna just volunteer with the event (I was obviously kidding .. I can't imagine running 20-km of hills - holy mother!)
  • Applause is the best running song ever!! Gaga has amazing adrenaline music if that's what you're into
  • sometimes I get annoyed when I hear someone say "I had the wildest dream last night". Ugh .. then you know it's coming
  • pumpkin spice latte + fall scarves + fall Aldo boots + hair in a librarian bun = 1 happy-happy-happy Victoria (and Miss Hunter)
  • although there is major controversy over Miley Cyrus lately, I still absolutely love her. AND I thinks she's hot as hell
  • not sure if I'll ever get married but I think a beauty diamond would suit that ol' ring finger of mine :) (And I may or may not buy a diamond for MYSELF if the near future. And yes, I will be wearing it on my engagement finger. . . just because I can!! Humph!)
  • i'm slacking on my blog posts lately cause I've been super busy. It's a post like this that I can scram together 20-minutes before bed and 15-minutes when I take my morning break
  • even though I don't plan on having children, I have a list of baby names that is piling up! :S
  • i wanna buy little glassware and make spice jars and label them. I got the idea from Sam
  • my neighbour has got a few sneak non-PG peeks of this hot bod in the wee morning when I was streaking through the kitchen in undergarments at 4-am. Not sure why he'd be up at that hour (not sure why I didn't throw on my robe) but ya ..... So yesterday morning I wake up soo dehydrated. I run out, grab a glass, fill it, drink it and scurry away. His blinds are closed with one crack open. I see a shadow. I grab a shower, get clean and have a skimpy little towel on. I rush back to get more water and his blinds are 100% open. Weird?
  • i love Pinks new song 'True Love'. In the song she spells 'Romance' out in the air with her fingers. I do this EVERY time the song comes on in the car. I'm still not fast enough
  • i bought an elliptical for early morning cardio
  • i wanna have a productive weekend starting tomorrow. I made this list last Wednesday and didn't get through barely any of it (I was super busy all weekend though)
  1. Not sleep in past 8:30 am at any point
  2. Complete the 9-minute core workout 2-3 times
  3. Do a hot yoga morning class
  4. Run 7-8 miles
  5. Bike 7-8 miles (gym bike though)
  6. Use the elliptical at least once
  7. Use the cross-ramp at least once
  8. Try Max Fitness Centre gym (I have a free month membership from competing in the Glory Dash)
  9. Complete my leg workout (I'm behind on workouts this week from my Gros Morne vacay)
  10. Do a Shakti yoga class
  11. Drink 7-8 L of water every day
  12. Limit my coffee intake to 2/day (I'm big on coffee when I'm off)
  13. Limit my energy drink consumption to 2 total within the 3 day period
  14. Drop that 4-5 lbs
  15. Bake healthy protein treats for next week
  16. Purchase a foam roller (holy sore muscles here lately)
  17. Stretch for a minimum of 10-minutes every morning upon waking
  18. Get my mother to take some progress pictures and post them
  19. Follow-up on this list come Sunday evening and see a bunch of strike-thru lines
  20. Be able to tell you all how great I feel on Sunday evening :)
  • i'm finally starting to accept that weight is just a number on the scale. Inches matter
  • sauteed minced garlic + coconut oi + extra lean ground meat (your choice) + 1/2-cup of mixed peppers + 1/2-cup of salsa + lotssss of cumin + grated sweet potato = one of the best meals I've probably ever eaten. Not kidding
  • goodbye foreverrrrrr, blog-readers
  • ^ kidding


That's everything for today.

Bit of a finger-vomit where I just had to type and get my thoughts out.

Happy Happy Thursday, Friends!
 
If you have any questions, advice, suggestions or comments, send a line to minusthirtythreeplease@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment