Thursday, May 9, 2013

Greetings

Hello All
So this is my very first post. Yup. This will be the pass-or-fail post that may-or-may-not keep your attention to my blog (*fingers crossed, fingers crossed*)
So I became quite interested in the blog world about 10 months a go. I started reading healthy living/fitness blogs and soon realized what a tight-knit community the blog world is.
I decided to start my own blog so I could share my eating, exercising, adventures and pretty much my daily (which will turn into weekly) life. I figured if I started by publically sharing my weight, goals, fitness ambitions (along with many others) that it would be easier to make each a reality. I'm firm believer in that if you say you are going to do something, then you're more inclined to it. If you write it on Facebook, write it on a list,tell your friends and family etc. then it'll all fall in place. *heart* What I would like from this blog is to express myself and hopefully find a happy medium with regards to weight, exercise and an enjoyable lifestyle. If it inspires others, then that would be a major plus. <3
Hope you like :)
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment