Thursday, May 9, 2013

Banana 'Paleo' Pancakes

I'm definitely not one for pancakes. Not in the least. But I could eat these banana paleo pancakes every day of the week (not kidding). They're healthy, quick and delish x 10!
Recipe
1 medium-large banana
3 egg whites (or eggs, your choice)
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tbsp of ground flax seed meal
Directions
Grease pan with coconut oil on low heat (I let it sit on 4. Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Scoop mixture into pan. Let sit and cook then flip. Voila!
Try it out and tell me what you think :)
You could top the mixture with greek yogurt, honey, maple syrup etc. but I find the coconut oil leaves enough sweetness. I`ve also read of people adding protein powders, oatmeal, almond flour etc.

1 comment:

  1. I tried this recipe and it is delicious. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete